Saturday, April 26, 2014

# Hashtag - The New Social Media Trend #

Hye...Assalamualaikum....

In this entry I want to story about #.. when I'm in primary school this # symbol is bring mean number for me.Lately, this symbol was changed or add in I think to Hashtag..


Every where in cyber space we can see person use the # hashtag symbol. Usually, I use # symbol in Instagram. For me, it makes the followers easy to search any keywords that they want to know. From uncle Google :- Hashtags make it possible to group such messages, since one can search for the hashtag and get the set of messages that contain it.The hash symbol was often used in information technology to highlight a special meaning.

Sometime, I fell crowded with the hashtag, because every word that they write and every caption they want to put an hastag #...


Orait, until this my babble..See u soon on next entry...

Assalamualaikum...Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment