Thursday, March 6, 2014

My first time

Assalamualaikum..salam one malaysia..its my first time to create a blog..i do not know how to use it,but thankful to Mr Zainal..why i said that because if he not force me to post a blog..i think i will not post it..so as a conclusion..an effort from Mr Zainal was a good thing..once..i am thinking an idiom..

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"


Meaning: You can give someone the opportunity to learn or to do something, but you can never force him to accept that opportunity.

From this idiom..first its was motivated me to not be a like a horse..why..from the meaning..how i cannot be a someone to try a new thing that i do not do before..something new..He said from the posting,i can improve writing skill and the end of semester i will impress with myself..




1 comment:

  1. Good job Basir!!
    Please add some labels to your postings.

    ReplyDelete