Sunday, March 30, 2014

ThIs iS PeNdAnG

hye friend...

Todays topic is about my hometown, pendang. Did you ever go to pendang?. maybe for vocation, visit a family or anything else?. For me, i think Pendang is the best place. where i go, pendang always in my heart.

Before I start talking about Pendang, allow me to tell a little bit about pendang town. Pendang is a major town and district in Kedah, Malaysia. total area of district pendang is 626 km2 (242 sq mi). The district is primarily covered with paddy fields with agriculture being its main economic activity. Most of the land in this area is used as a paddy field and majority communities in this area are farmers. Pendang scenery is soothing when rice began to be green and lively when the harvest comes. harvest more lively when there are many fish in the fields such as snakehead and catfish. At this time, many people will rushing to find the fish in rice fields. Here are some pictures that describe the mood at the time.




 Peaceful scenery while rice is still small

 Golden yellow colour when the rice is harvested
 Harvesting machine
A happy mood when many people together to find the fish in rice fields


Other than that, Pendang also has a place for recreation and vocation. There is a famous Pendang Lake Recreational & Resort near the Pendang town centre. It has a complete facilities for recreation like kayaking, jogging, exercising, organizing seminars and even to relax the mind. Here i show u some picture



That all about my hometown... 
see u next time with a new story...
bye>>>


see this video...
my hometown


1 comment:

  1. I went to Pendang Lake Resort before for an event during my Diploma @ Polytechnic. Nice view but quite hot and heaty place, not much trees...

    ReplyDelete