Thursday, March 6, 2014

Father

Assalamualaikum and good evening. Before I begin my story, I like to introduce myself. I`m Muslim bin Yusoh of FPTV in the field of welding and metal fabrication. I was 23 years old and comes from Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu. I was the sixth child of six siblings.

Exactly what I want to share is about my father. My father name was Yusoh Bin Mat Min, aged 63 years old. He is the adopted son since childhood and has gone through a life of hardship. Until my father was 21 years old, my father married my mother, and so there are now have six children. For me, my dad was the courageous men who I ever meet. From me chill until now, no matter what happens he always calm and patient in the face of a situation. My family and I live a happy life despite trials of various kinds  come. Until came a time when my father was diagnosed with late stage colon cancer. I hope my father can always calm and strong to fight this disease until the end. 




                                                           

                                   I LOVE YOU DAD

2 comments: