Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Campus Life

Hye...Assalamualaikum

My name Siti Nur Binti Razak, you all can call me  Nur. I’m from Penang. I came from a big family where are I’m a 8th of 9th sibling. I LOVE my FAMILY.

Half of my family (I'm 2nd from back)

 Before I further study in this Uni (UTHM) I was grab the Diploma in Polytechnic in Penang in Information Technology (Programming) course. In this Uni also I’m in IT field.  When I get the offer I was thinking 100 times whether to go or not because while getting the offer I was got the job in shipping company, so I think when I studied I don’t have money like when I’m work, student life is depending on PTPTN loans. 

But my MUM is persuade me to further study for better future, and if I was graduate I can got a better job opportunity I can help my family financial. I just further the same field because I want to make my journey of study  smooth without any problem.

Now, at this Uni I was on 3rd years of study, I hope I can finish my study for another 1 years with good result...

I HOPE.. I HOPE.. I HOPE... 

Thank you for reading this entry !!!



3 comments: