Friday, March 7, 2014

Vacation memory in Mersing

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.....

hye friends,

Today's story is about the last semester holiday with my friends at  Mersing. Before that, sorry for the last story because i did not introduce myself first.My name is Mohd Alifsham Bin Mohd Musa. I come from a Malaysian rice producing state of kedah. Had two siblings and I was the first child. Have a little brother was fifteen years old. Distance between myself and my brother was eight years old. Although both of us age range is far, but the closeness between the two of us can hardly be disputed. In education, I have a diploma in mechanical engineering (manufacturing) and now continue my studies in degree level at UTHM major in vocational education courses (welding and metal fabrication).

Okay. let`s talk about vocation. How many times in a year you take time for a vacation?. Possible answer to this question is different according to the nature and capabilities of each person. There are some who already tired for doing some vocation but different with me. For me, vocation is the best therapy for student. it`s because when study, we have a lot of stress n the best way to reduce stress is with nature. I actually love the beauty of nature, especially the sea. It helps me to calm and get rid of any tangle. Mersing for me is a pretty good place to vacation for students. On my vacation at last year, we only spent only Rm 50 per person. Vacation for two days and one night. During our vacation, we do activities such as barbecue, camp fire, and beach activities the next day.
 snap the picture for the second day

 happy faces

barbeque time

2 Day 1 Night near the beach

That`s all about my story. perhaps some days you also will go to mersing for vocation. "make a simple vocation but remain in memory forever"

thankyou........

1 comment: