Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ahmad the killer

Salam and greetings everyone. This is my second post in this blog. Before that, i would like to introduce myself once again. I am Mohd Muslim Bin Yusoh, 23 years old man and I’m a youngest baby of six siblings. I come from Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu. 

Let me tell everyone here about the sad emotion story. A month ago, I had moved to the new house at Parit Raja. I found a grey baby kitten when I’m moving into the house. That baby kitten man is about one week old kitten, but he was brilliantly smart and cute. Almost third days I had move to the house, that baby kitten become closer with me. I’m begun to love that baby kitten and was decided to keep and take care of him. I was named it as Bob. But, its not longer. In the morning of fifth day, he was dead. The incident happens while I’m cleaning the house, my friend Ahmad was going out to the shop. He starts the car and move. But, he didn’t realize that kitten was fall asleep under his car. I was shocked when I see the kitten tragically death outside the house after being hit by Ahmad car adcidently. It was emotionally devastating experience I had ever been through towards the animals. I washed his bloody body and wrapped it using a small towel then buried it at the back of my house. Even though its only a few days with him, still, I am stunned at how much I miss his soft round self and sound. From that moment, I was titled Ahmad as a killer.



                                       
                                                           Look at me with a sad eyes

                                        
                                                               Cat licking kitten blood

No comments:

Post a Comment