Thursday, March 20, 2014

BAKSO

Hye and Assalamualaikum

Today I want to story about our journey to find food last night.

Last night I and housemate was going out to find hot soup..raining seasons is the best time for eat hot soup.


We decide to try the best Bakso in Parit Raja Darat. It's 1st time trial for me because before this I never go to this stall..


For me it's delicious Bakso from previous  I eat at UTHM carnival..at carnival the bakso taste like meehoon brand PAMA or instanst meehoon only.


For your information bakso is commonly made from beef with a small quantity of tapioca flour, however bakso can also be made from other ingredients, such as chicken, fish, or shrimp.


I attach here the picture of my bakso that I eat last night. Yummy...It's deliciuos. You should try it. The price also affordable.



Bakso Special with a lot of beef ball

Until meet at next entry..You should try this Bakso gang...

Assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment