Thursday, March 13, 2014

My innovation project

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

hye friends..

The topic of my blog today is all about innovation projects that I've done during my studies in diploma and degree. I have produced two results of innovative projects that is "MINI BOTANICAL MACHINE" that during my diploma and "ULTRASONIC SMART BIN" while studying in UTHM.

"MINI BOTANICAL MACHINE" is the machine that build with our own knowledge. in this project, i have a strong team member that have skill and a great ideas. The machine is innovation project that has won many competitions both at universities, national and international. Among the achievements of the project is the best of mechanical project, best commercial award, got a gold medal in the competition I-Invex, Potential product in INNOCONF innovation competition and the latest, The machine won the Bronze medal in the competition Invention & Innovation Awards 2014 which was held in PWTC putrajaya. Now this innovation project has attracted by the MARDI and may be in cooperation with the Mardi soon for the study and improvement. This innovation project has also been in pattern last year and it has become our copyright.

 maintainance of the machine for 
Invention & Innovation Award 2014


winning a Gold Medal in I- ENVEX

The second innovation project  was with my friend Mr. Arieff farhan. This project named "ULTRASONIC SMART BIN". This project was produced last semester and got second place at faculty level.

second place in industrial design competition





example of innovation project


Thanks for reading and watching... thats all about my innovation project....

bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment