Wednesday, March 12, 2014

~Recipe for Cheewy Cheesy Ball~

Hye..Assalamualaikum

Last semester break ,I was try a new recipe where are popular in KFC.

I like to share to you all my recipe..

Ingredients that you need is :-

- Potaotes
- Wheat Flour
- 3 eggs
- Any cheese that you like (I use Cheddar cheese and Cheese Sticks)
- Breadcrumb (I mix white and yellow breadcrumb)

The Ingredients
Steps :-

1. Boiled the potatoes until it tenders.
Potatoes that was tender
2. Drain out the potatoes and then mashed it.
3. Put a litle bit of chilli powder, pepper powder and salt as seasoning.
4. Mix together the ingredient in number 3 with mashed potatoes, then put a wheat flour a lil bit
    makesure the mixture of flour and mashed potatoes not stick in hand.
Mixture of mashed potatoes with flour
5. Take a bit of potatoes dough and flatten it. Put a pieces of cheese in the middle of dough. Shape into a round shape.
Cheese in the middle of dough
6. Prepare 3 pieces of eggs like doing omelette.
7. Prepare breadcrumb.Can mix white and yellow breadcrumb for a great combination and textures of breadcrumb.
Rolls on the ball in mixture of breadcrumb
8. The earlier cheese ball rool into egg and roll again in breadcrumb.
Dough rolls in eggs
Rolls back in breadcrumb
9. Heat oil. Fry until it turn to golden brown.
The looks of my Cheewy Cheesy Ball

That's all I can share. Simple recipe but taste good. You all should try this at home.


TQ for reading my entry. Hope you all can try this recipe.Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment