Thursday, March 6, 2014

My dream becoming a reality

 When i young i always to dream and wanted to be a teacher. to get something ambition is not easy but we can do it and its not impossible becoming true. As we know what we wanna it must work hard, study hard and also sacrifice the all for success in life.
The teacher is a very noble job. All human beings are becoming useful in the presence of a teacher. Teachers also called a heroes. the Jobs such as clerks office, Merchants, Farmers, Fishermen, Army, Police, Doctors, factory workers, chefs and others were there with the teacher. we must respect and our respect. The benefits a student or a student when he was very respectful of their teachers will be very easy to accept the new knowledge provided by the teacher.
I'm very proud of all my teacher, I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. teacher. My teacher has taught and guided me patiently, so that someday I become people who are good and useful for the country and nation. What a noble heart my teacher, I dont know your job educating are tired job without think the small salary and sacrifice the time. I want to craete the Islamic personality to my students in the future. If someday they can mature to benefit all. If I was destined to be a teacher, I want all the dreams that I write this into a reality. I dont want to dream if it does not materialize. I will try to make it happen in the future. I will keep trying and pray that my dream come true.
Teachers must create the character of the nation and to develop students' potential. Teachers have a very important role in determining educational success. Professional teachers are expected to produce quality graduates. My teacher always give their advised such as "How to teach more than the main extensible material taught, appearance is important than the way teachers teach, but the heart and character of the teacher is more important than the appearance of the teacher". I really respect and appreciate all my teachers, although every teacher has a different character, but I still respect them so that they too happy to me. I always make the teachers as motivation and encouragement in learning.

with primary school student

No comments:

Post a Comment