Friday, March 7, 2014

~ M.U.E.T ~

Hye...Assalamualaikum

We meet again in new entry. Today I want to publish a story about MUET

The Malaysian university English test known as MUET is a competency test in the English Language. It consists of four components:-
  • Speaking
  • Listening
  • Reading
  • Writing 
 
Component code number of paper
The universities set different target band scores for different courses. MUET is also compulsory for graduating from a local university for example my Uni (UTHM), for my faculty the requirement for graduating is achieved at least Band 3.

I was re- sit for another MUET test this time. I was take the MUET on 2010 but I only got Band 2, so for grad on next year I have to get at least Band 3 on MUET test on this March session.
I hope to get Band 4 this time, but if not at least Band 3 is adequate.

For reference for other candidates that want to take the MUET test can refer to below date of MUET test conduct on this year (2014).

MUET EXAMINATION SESSION for 2014

I want to wish for all candidates who a sit for MUET test tomorrow (Saturday, 8th March 2014) a very

GOOD LUCK... Gambatte Kudasai..


*TQ for read my entry, see u in next entry...




No comments:

Post a Comment