Sunday, March 30, 2014

Futsal Is My Passion

Futsal is a variant football that is played on a smaller field and mainly play indoor. Futsal is a game played between two teams of five players each, one whom is goalkeeper. Futsal is the most sports all men and women play in any time, anywhere and any kind of ages in Malaysia. 

For me, futsal is my passion and I love to play futsal. I play football since I in lower school until I finished my SPM. Then I stop play football and make a futsal as my favourite sports until now. I just play futsal only when I have free time because I just focus on my study. I have my skilled in defensive but little bit slower because I am not fit just like i was 17 years old. hahaaa...


Kelme Shoes is my futsal shoes I use now because I want buy Munich Shoes but is too expensive.



No comments:

Post a Comment