Thursday, March 13, 2014

I-CITY,SHAH ALAM

I-CITY,SHAH ALAM

It was last semester break, I go to I-city, Shah Alam. It was my first time go to there. Even though before this I had been stay there for a 3 years but I never go to ICT even it is near with my study place.


At I-city Shah Alam have many places that we can visit. There were city of digital light, water world, snow walk, city walk and fun world. But I just spend my times at the City of Digital Lights and Fun World because it was already late when I arrived at there. I hope someday I will visit all the places at the there…

There is some information about the I-city,,,,

City of Digital Lights




It was a beautiful place and nice,, contain a lot of amazing forest of man-made maple and pine trees with seasonal LED lightscape themes,,as a night falls,,all of the man-made forest is brightly the whole of the city,,it becomes so amazing and mesmerizing nightscape.




Water World

Water world at i-city Shah Alam is suitable for all range of people and it is open from 11am until 7pm daily, while the ticket price is RM 40 for adult  and RM30 for child. The main feature of this water park is the Tornado Ride,,the ride takes the visitors the ultimate aquatic adrenalin rush. Other exciting and fun-filled water rides include the Giant Jacuzzi, exciting spiral and rainbow slide, Children’s Adventure Pool, River Adventure through LED-lit rockery caves and a Wave Pool with a giant LED screen. 


Snow Walk



Snow walk I-city is the largest Artic environment in Malaysia with ice sculptures and rides,,inside there,,there have igloos, ice houses, slides , a mini-bobsled run, snowmen, ice penguins, a bar made of ice various ice sculptures and plenty more  LED lights,,for snow walk operation hours is from 10am to 5.45pm the ticket price is RM25 for Adult and RM20 for child…while for operation hours from 6pm until 12 am is different price which is RM35 for adult and RM30 for child.

Fun World

At fun world there have 5D cinema, Amusement Games, Rainbow Garden, F1 Circuit etc..operational hours for all the place is from 6.30pm until 12am daily and the ticket price from RM5 to RM10 per ride,,only for 5D cinema the price is RM10,,

one of the amusement games
City Walk

City Walk contains House of Horror, Red Carpet, Archery, Trick Art Museum etc,,there were some information in some place,,,

For Trick Art Museum is open from 11 am until 11pm and the ticket price is RM10 per pax,,trick art renders 2-D paintings in 3-D  by creating illusion. Each exhibit looks different when seen from different angles.,,Trick Art Museum have a 5 themes that namely as Masterpiece, Eqyptian, Sea life, Animal kingdom and Modern Classic.




At Red Carpet is Malaysia’s first all-stars interactive wax museum,,the wax exhibits have a six themes that namely World Icons,,Celebrities, Sport Stars, World Book of Records, Interactive and All Star CafĂ©’..operation hours is from 11am until 12am daily,,and the ticket price is RM80 for adult and RM40 for child..


No comments:

Post a Comment