Friday, March 7, 2014

Lovely Late Younger Brother Came In My Dream

Assalamualaikum....


Farhan, Faiz and Fahmi is the name that my parents give when we born in this world. My name is Muhammad Arieff Farhan was born on 8 June 1990 at Hospital Muar, Johor. Muhammad Faiz is my younger brother that born on 10 August 1991. Most importantly, i want story about my late younger brother that call Hafiz Fahmi and all my family call him "baby". He was born on 1st May 1995 and passed away because of drowning 4 years ago. My Family change after he left us with love. i always miss him when he laugh and cry. Two days ago, he came in my dream and give me message that he love my mother and all my family. That a third time he came in my dream in last 4 years after he passed away. Thats my story. Thank you to all team.




This is my siblings

1 comment:

  1. alfatihah to him mr.farhan if u miss him...this is the best way..

    ReplyDelete